Post-Game Analysis Reveals The Auto Brands That Had The Highest Increases In Shopper Traffic.
San Francisco, CA, February 14, 2014 — The digital marketing experts at Jumpstart Automotive Media announce their post-Super Bowl XLVIII shopping report. Comparing audience traffic before and after game day, Jumpstart finds that Hyundai Genesis, Jaguar F-Type Coupe, and Chrysler 200 had the highest increases in shopper traffic at 59%, 45%, and 41%, respectively.
More Super Bowl Auto Shopping Highlights
- Audi A3 and Honda Accord Sport round out the Top 5 highest increases with 35%, and 20%, respectively
- Overall traffic growth during and after this year's game was higher when compared to last year's event
- The highest overall traffic increases were on the Monday following the Super Bowl (Jumpstart measured Monday's traffic against traffic from the Monday prior to game day)
- Smartphone traffic to Jumpstart's sites went up 45% when comparing Super Bowl Sunday with the Sunday prior
- Jumpstart saw an 8% increase in new visitors to its portfolio of sites on game day compared to its total 2013 shopper traffic
Jumpstart Automotive Media, a division of Hearst Magazines, offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results. Jumpstart is an industry thought leader known for its True Market Impact™ brand reports and in-depth shopping trend insights. Exclusively representing automotive digital publishers, Jumpstart reaches consumers at all stages of consideration and provides in-market scale. Connect at Jumpstart Twitter and Facebook
Jumpstart is: Car and Driver, Autobytel, LeftLane, NADAguides, CarGurus, EveryCarListed, Overstock Cars, U.S. News Automotive, J.D. Power Autos, and CarSoup.
Jumpstart Automotive Media