Jumpstart Automotive Media takes a close look at how consumers are shopping for autos today—the devices they're using, the factors influencing their buying and leasing decisions, and the brands they're most loyal to.
Marketing Targets identified throughout study, cutting data by demographics and psychographics:
- Millennials (Defined as ages 18-30)
- Affluents (Defined with HHI $100k+)
- Enthusiasts (Self-proclaimed in survey)
Automotive Targets identified as follows:
- New/Used/CPO shoppers (Based on questions answered in survey)
- Current brand owners (What vehicle(s) do they currently own?)
- Top brands being considered (Based on top option written-In)
- Price point shoppers (Based on maximum price looking to pay for next vehicle)
Note: Throughout the survey results, categories may not equal 100% due to rounding.
*Source: Recruitment Period: June 17 – July 12, 2013 — Recruitment for incentivized survey delivered in ad placements across all Jumpstart sites except Road & Track, J.D. Power, CarGurus, Dealer.com, and Autobytel. Total Completions: 423